Friday, December 10, 2010
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
It's definitely great holiday timing for one of Dr. Seuss lovable character makes it way to the Philippine market! Let your kids greet Christmas day with Converse Chuck Taylor The Grinch!
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
It's time for another lacing style fresh from Ian Fieggen's site - Double Back!
Lacing Technique 1 (hidden verticals, shorter laces):
1. The lace is run straight across (grey section) and the ends are fed in through the second set of eyelets from the top.
2. The ends are crossed over each other, then fed in through the second-lower set of eyelets down the shoe (skip past one set of eyelets).
3. Repeat step (2), criss-crossing down the shoe two sets of eyelets at a time.
4. At the bottom, run each lace end vertically between the bottom and second from bottom eyelets.
5. Double back and work back up the shoe, criss-crossing through the vacant sets of eyelets.
It's a pretty tight fit, but can become a bit awkward.